Repository used to reproduce this issue:
- clone repository
- Using OTP 17.5, execute make && make test
- Tests will run successfully
- Switch to OTP 18.1 and execute the same commands.
- The error in the attached file happens.
- Modify rebar.config so that cover_enabled is false, re-run make && make test, and the tests will succeed.
I am going to try and come up with a simpler reproduction case. It appears that the modifications that the cover module does to enable code coverage cause the erl_lint undefined_function error.
I am using Arch Linux with OTP compiled via kerl
17.5 and 18.1 configure options: --cache-file=/dev/null --disable-hipe --enable-smp-support --enable-threads --enable-kernel-poll --without-odbc